Saturday, February 28, 2009

Owls are Everywhere! Questionetc. introduces the Owl Plushy!

Questionetc. would like to introduce the newest addition to our family! No, it's not another fashion accessory, but a cute little owl plushy, instead! He is so cute and could definitely been seen as a fashion accessory for your child, though! :D Soft and cuddly and wide eyed, his wings flap and feet waddle...and he's sure to be a hit with your child! One day, as I awoke and was laying in bed...this image of the owl came to me, so I set about that day to realize my vision. This is what resulted! I will be making more very soon to add to the family! Keep an eye out in my etsy shop: www.questionetc.etsy.com



p.s. This is a page from my new promo catalogue. Let me know if you would like a copy for yourself and I'd be happy to send one to you. :D Thanks for visiting!

No comments: