Sunday, February 15, 2009

Zombies are coming!!! Look out!

Some hackers had the good fortune of being able to pull a joke on many unsuspecting drivers in their early morning commutes. Check it out!


Reading about this and watching the clip reminded me how much I thoroughly enjoy zombie movies, especially the ones from the 80s or before! This would include "The Return of the Living Dead" & "Day of the Dead (both 1985), "Dawn of the Dead" (1978), "Night of the Living Dead" (1968)...well, you get the picture. I don't really go for remakes of any movie and this definitely goes for these flicks too. I must say I did enjoy "Shaun of the Dead" quite a bit and "28 Days Later" was pretty good too, and these are both newer. For a slight twist on the zombie genre, you've gotta look up some old Hong Kong flicks, such as "Mr. Zombie" & "Haunted Cop Shop I/II" which are technically considered 'Vampires', but seem like more of a vampire/zombie cross breed. You've gotta see for yourself to see what I mean!


For a bit more in depth details about Haunted Cop Shop, check here:
http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/haunted_cop_shop.htm

Enjoy!

1 comment:

elponk said...

weird! its about time u posted something lady!