Saturday, February 14, 2009

Still here...

...okay, so this time an entire season has slipped through my fingers without me even really realizing it. Whew! Not that you all are so anxious for a post from me, but here goes:

First of all, I'd like to wish everyone a very Groovy Valentine's Day!
Photobucket

I've recently been working hard at putting together a promo catalogue for the Questionetc. Handmade Fashion Accessories collection. Here's a couple of the sample pages:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In addition to this, I have posted a slew of new items in my etsy shop and will be posting more over the next week...please visit! http://www.questionetc.etsy.com/

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Questionetc

Since last you've heard from me, I've been invited to join the Ace's High Rhythm & Soul Society DJ crew! Springtime will be our debut and if you're in the San Francisco area, keep an eye out! To stay on the track for our upcoming events, check in or sign up with us here: www.myspace.com/aceshighrythmandsoul
Photobucket

And one final notice...if you're into classic reggae tunes of the Original Skinhead era from '69-'73, you've gotta visit Mad Dog in the Fog for it's monthy DJ 'do, WAKE THE TOWN! Three of S.F.s top selectors, Bryan Martin, Shawn from the old Upsetter and Mr. Ryha, along with top notch guest DJ's, throw down the boss tunes every first Saturday of the month! Come join us March 7th!!!
Photobucket

...and as an aside, if you're in need of a flyer or other graphic design creation and like what you see with my Wake the Town flyer and the Questionetc. catalogue , feel free to send me a message. I'd love to hear from you!!!

Until next time, have a wonderful weekend and stay warm and dry where ever you are! Cheers!!!

No comments: